Helping B2B Entrepreneurs Hone Their Competitive Edge By Writing & Publishing Powerful Books
Have you ever asked yourself...
Why can't I just sit down and write this damn thing?!
Then you're in the right place.
You can spend months staring at a blank screen, trying to drag the right words out of your brain to start writing your book... or you can book a strategy session with me. We'll map out a clear plan to write, publish and market a book that consistently grows your visibility, authority and revenue. You can book that call here.
What I Do
I'm a ghostwriter and developmental editor, with a background in publishing. Gale Creative is a boutique service working with B2B entrepreneurs and service providers — like agency owners, direct marketers, copywriters and consultants — who want to redefine how people think about them, their business, and their industry.
I handle everything for you, start to finish.
When we start out together, we'll hone the big idea and structure from the book. Then I'll interview you in-depth to get all the necessary material, write the book, and see it all the way through editing, formatting, and publication. Finally, I'll oversee the launch of the book and the sales strategy that will make your book a success for years to come.
What makes Gale Creative different to other book services out there?
- Instead of a six to twelve month minimum on publication, I can turn projects around in just three months.
- In addition to your book, on completion of the project you can choose to have a full set of video recordings of your interviews to be used as an extra marketing asset.
- No bouncing you around from department to department, or from one disinterested, outsourced contractor to another for each stage: you work directly with me, the whole way through.
- Where other publishers will make you sit through dozens of hours of calls on their schedule, I work around your needs and have a very structured call process that protects your time.
- I help you coordinate the publication, launch and marketing of your book based on your unique goals, constraints and opportunities.
About Laura Gale
Laura Gale got her start as a publicist for Hachette, a global publishing house, and worked on projects like the Twilight phenomenon, JK Rowling's post-Harry Potter publications, and the personal memoirs of Michael Palin, Nelson Mandela and Tina Fey.
Born and raised in Sydney, Australia, Laura now lives in Lisbon, Portugal (and spends a good part of the year in the US for events).
She started Gale Creative to help entrepreneurs and marketers to write, publish and market books that transform their businesses. She is certified by Digital Marketer in content marketing, conversion funnel optimization, and traffic acquisition, and has a degree in writing and publishing.
Laura is also the author of How To Write This Book: Write, Publish and Market Your Business Bestseller and Content That Converts: How to Build A Profitable and Predictable B2B Content Marketing Strategy. Both books were bestsellers in Amazon's Marketing category, and in them, she outlines all the information she uses to create successful books and campaigns for clients.